Re: [scc-dev] introductions

From: Tim Kelly <gtkelly_at_dialectronics.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2023 08:14:14 -0500

Yes, indeed. Could you also take a moment or two to cover your areas,
and your reasons for working with SCC? You have mentioned Z80, and I
think this is really important to discuss. I am thinking that anyone
coming to SCC is looking for a non-mainstream compiler and has unusual
needs. Knowing what you are using it for might help them see if SCC is
for them, too.

tim

--
If you have nothing you don't appreciate anything
If you have too much you appreciate none of it