[scc-dev] introductions

From: Tim Kelly <gtkelly_at_dialectronics.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2023 08:02:08 -0500

I understand there has been a change in the configuration of the mailing
list, so I will ask again for the developers to introduce themselves. I
would like to know who is involved in the development of SCC. A short
blurb about what areas you work on and some past projects would be
helpful for people joining the SCC community.

Thank you,
tim

--
Republicans wanting to change the name of their party
were dismayed when they learned "Southern Death Cult"