[scc-dev] PATCH: Add more information about toolchain in README

From: Roberto E. Vargas Caballero <k0ga_at_shike2.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 22:18:38 +0100

Hi,

I attach a patch to increment the information about the seeting of the
toolchain. After writing the documentation I realized about two things:

        1- The name LIBPROFILE does not make sense anymore
        2- README begins to be too big.

For the point 1, what name do you think is better? for the point 2, do
you think we should begin to split the readme and reference other
documents placed in doc/? I think there are several points that scc
has to improve at this moment:

- Documentation about internal details
- Documentation about the differnet ways to run and test scc
- Improve cross compiling capabilities of scc
- Automatic testing of the many configurations supported by
          scc

What do you think about these points?

Regards,